Post-graduate second level Masters’s Academic Course. Full-time program.
Specialization: Visual Arts and Restoration.
Duration of a Course: 2 years.
The programme includes: Professional Practice (off-site)
Objective of a course
The choise of precise direction of the professional career and beginning of working experience in this field
Targets of a course
– application of knowledge by concentrating on practical focus;
– active participation in professional workshops, master classes, conferences.
Principles of content selection and management of didactic material
– step-by-step sequence of developing a course from easy to hard, including the focus on analysis of the famous Masters’ artworks;
– detecting and emphasizing the targets of the course in a didactic material;
– enhancing the volume of didactic material with a help of self-training similar to
Main criteria of didactic material content selection
– correspondence to the targets of the course;
– correspondence to the individual possibilities;
– correspondence to the material possibilities.
Quality control of the knowledge assimilation
– testing an control of the theoretical knowledge assimilation and methodological guidelines in practical painting assignments;
– step-by-step guidance and control of the methodology of realizing the practical painting and restoration assignments;
– midterm attestation;
– negotiation and approval of the self-training painting and restoration assignments;
– consulting and guidance on self-training painting and restoration assignments.
Final attestation of the painting and restoration practical assignments quality is performed in a form of exam.
Official Diploma is awarded to students after successful completion of a program of study.
Enrollment for the 1st semester is open until the 15th of August
Enrollment for the 2d semester is open until the 1st of December
After completion of a course in Visual Arts and Restoration: professor of Painting and Drawing, Art Director, Professional freelance, Paintings Conservator under control of a responsible institution, Graphic Designer, Collaborations with public/magazins/newspapers, Collaborations with museums and galleries
120 ECTS or 80 Credit Hours for 2 academic years of study
Let’s Get in Touch
Phone: +39 055 035 1530
Address: Palazzo di Cosimo Ridolfi – via Maggio 15, 50125 Firenze
Monday — Friday 09:30 – 18:00