Post-graduate second level Masters’s Academic Course. Full-time program.
Specialization: Vision Arts and Restoration.
Duration of a Course: 1 year.
The programme includes: Professional Practice
Principles of content selection and management of didactic material
– step-by-step sequence of developing a course from easy to hard, including the focus on analysis of the famous Masters’ artworks;
– detecting and emphasizing the targets of the course in a didactic material;
– enhancing the volume of didactic material with a help of self-training similar to
Main criteria of didactic material content selection
– correspondence to the targets of the course;
– correspondence to the individual possibilities;
– correspondence to the material possibilities.
Quality control of the knowledge assimilation
– testing an control of the theoretical knowledge assimilation and methodological guidelines in practical painting assignments;
– step-by-step guidance and control of the methodology of realizing the practical painting and restoration assignments;
– midterm attestation;
– negotiation and approval of the self-training painting and restoration assignments;
– consulting and guidance on self-training painting and restoration assignments.
Final attestation of the painting and restoration practical assignments quality is performed in a form of exam.
Official Diploma is awarded to students after successful completion of a program of study.
Enrollment is open during the overall academic year
After completion of a course in Visual Arts and Restoration: professor of Painting and Drawing, Art Director, Professional freelance, Paintings Conservator under control of a responsible institution, Graphic Designer, Collaborations with public/magazins/newspapers, Collaborations with museums and galleries
60 ECTS or 40 Credit Hours for 1 academic year of study
Let’s Get in Touch
Phone: +39 055 035 1530
Address: Palazzo di Cosimo Ridolfi – via Maggio 15, 50125 Firenze
Monday — Friday 09:30 – 18:00